The Needham group is committed to establish and meet high standards of environment safety. Management at all levels will be responsible and will be held accountable for the environmental performance of the Company.
At the same time it is the duty of every employee to follow work instructions and make sure that their acts do not have an adverse effect on the environment.
Management & Focus
Accordingly, the aim of the Company is to prevent environmental incidents and pollution through the following commitments and actions:
- Develop and design processes and plants which, as far as is reasonably practicable, and encompassing all available knowledge and information, are safe and without any negative impacts on the environment
- Operate and maintain plants within the designated safety criteria throughout their working life.
- Develop, introduce, maintain and continually improve Environmental management systems across the Company to meet statutory regulations and the requirements of ISO14001 and verify compliance with these standards through regular auditing.
- Set annual improvement objectives and targets and review these to ensure that these are being met.
- Involve all employees and interested parties in the implementation of this policy and provide appropriate training or information and also make them aware of their Environmental obligations.
- Provide for appropriate dissemination of information on Environmental Safety through suitable communication.
This policy will be reviewed annually in order to ascertain its continued suitability for the Company’s operations