DOD Videojet Compatible Ink
Videojet Ink Replacement
We stock and manufacture a wide range of replacement Videojet (DOD). You will find a short list below detailing our product code, the Matthews original product code, ink description and bottle size for your convenience.
You will find our range of compatible Videojet DOD inks used extensively throughout 1000’s of locations internationally. They have been carefully manufactured using the highest quality raw materials and tested extensively in Videojet printers to ensure 100% compatibility.
What is DOD printing technology?
Drop on demand (DOD) is a broad classification of inkjet printing technology where drops are ejected from the printhead only when required. In general, the drops are formed by the creation of a pressure pulse within the printhead. The particular method used to generate this pressure pulse creates the primary subcategories within DOD, namely 'thermal' and 'piezo'.
The ink in the tiny print cartridge chambers is first heated until it evaporates. This allows the formation of ink bubbles that later expand and inject small drops of ink on the printing surface through a nozzle. Each nozzle is individually controlled.
DOD printers are a flexible, reliable and durable solution that are able to mark onto a variety of substrates.
The main advantage of drop-on-demand inkjet printers is that they can directly print over the surface of an item, making labels unnecessary. Other advantages include:
- Low cost. Since drop-on-demand inkjet printers can directly print over an item, the costs that would otherwise be incurred in manufacturing labels is eliminated.
- Large character printing. Because of the relatively large diameter of the nozzles, drop-on-demand inkjet printers can print particularly large size fonts.
- High printing quality. With drop-on-demand inkjet printing, the resultant printed image or text is clean and readily legible.
- High quality printing on sensitive and uneven surfaces.
- Compatibility with special inks. Drop-on-demand inkjet printers are compatible with special inks of different colors for use on porous surfaces (e.g. paper, cardboard, wood) and smooth, impermeable surfaces (e.g. plastic, metal, glass).
COMPATIBLE VIDEOJET INK PRODUCTS
|00853||M512-K Black Ink||Videojet||M512-K||Black||Oil||Oil-based black ink for Marsh printers||175ml|
|01030||M512-K Black Ink||Videojet||M512-K||Black||Oil||Oil-based black ink for Marsh printers||400ml|
|07342||M512-K Black Ink + code||Videojet||M512-K||Black||Oil||As above including Quality Code||175ml|
|07343||M512-K Black Ink + code||Videojet||M512-K||Black||Oil||As above including Quality Code||400ml|
Each of our inks is rigorously tested to ensure the highest quality product. Our team of chemists, based in our research labs in Whitchurch and Newquay (UK), ensures that each ink that comes out of our factory can deliver excellent colour accuracy and reliability.
With over 59 years of ink development and manufacturing experience, Needham Ink Technologies provides a broad range of inks to a distributor network in over 73 countries. Over the decades we have maintained a successful track record of continuous growth and innovation. As a family-led business, our key focus is to create valuable, long-lasting relationships with our clients, and provide you with the means to grow your business.
Become a Distributor
At Needham Ink Technologies we believe in establishing and nurturing long-term distributor partnerships. We are constantly looking to appoint trusted, experienced distributors with in-depth technical expertise and broad knowledge of their local market. Most importantly, however, we are looking for partners who want to grow their business as much as we want to grow ours.
Our distributor network can take advantage of:
- Competitive product prices
- Access to the latest innovations in ink technologies
- Technical, sales and marketing support
- Competitive advantage in your local market