The Needham Group has many years of experience in development, manufacture and supply of continuous inkjet fluids. We supply a wide range of CIJ Inks for a variety of printer makes and models. These fluids are designed and manufactured to the highest quality, that will meet or exceed the standards of the OEM fluids that they are designed to replace. We can supply these fluids in bulk or cartridges identical to those supplied by the OEMs including Willett, Linx, Videojet, Imaje, Hitachi and many more. Of course if none of the OEM inks or other compatible inks is able to satisfy your requirements, we will be delighted to discuss with you to develop a bespoke product meeting your specific application criteria.
We have been supplying our compatible fluids for many years and have distributors in many countries across the world.
PIGMENTED CONTINUOUS INKJET INKS
Our pigmented continuous inkjet inks have exceptional stability and good adhesion on various substrates including low surface energy plastics, metals and glass. They are high quality, robust inks with good viscosity range, providing excellent drop placement accuracy and print quality through various standard nozzle sizes, including 40 micron. Some typical applications are as below:
- General purpose inks that give optimised adhesion on various standard substrates like plastics, glass etc.,
- Specialist inks for plastic substrates, including marking cables and other flexible substrates
- Moisture resistant inks for glass
- Higher pigmented versions with brilliant opacity
- Inks with good adhesion on metal and plastic substrates resistant to Autoclaving with steam at greater than 1160C, for more than 60 minutes. Excellent rub resistance when wet and at higher temperature.
Various colour and solvent variants including MEK-free (e.g., alcohol or acetone based) are possible.
DYE-BASED CONTINUOUS INKJET INKS
- General purpose dye-based continuous inkjet inks, tailored for different printers, suitable for general coding and marking applications on various substrates like metal, glass and plastics.
- Dye-based, low-halogen, continuous inkjet ink for the electronics industry
- Alkali washable, dye-based continuous inkjet ink for coding on returnable glass bottles used in soft drinks industry that can be removed by washing / spraying with standard caustic solutions
- Alkali washable, dye-based continuous inkjet ink for coding on returnable glass bottles used in soft drinks industry that can be removed by scrubbing with standard caustic solutions used in the industry
- Dye-based continuous inkjet ink for plastic substrates like cross-linked PE. Excellent adhesion on many other plastic substrates, glass etc. Resistant to IPA
- Dye-based, continuous inkjet ink, good adhesion to most common substrates. Resistant to Kerosene and similar hydrocarbons.
- Dye-based, continuous inkjet ink, good adhesion to most common substrates and resistant to autoclaving.
- Dye-based, continuous inkjet ink, excellent adhesion to most common substrates, particularly glass. Resistant to moisture / condensation.
- Thermochromic CIJ inks
- Egg coding ink – Red, food grade
Various colour and solvent variants including MEK-free and Nitrocellulose-free versions are available