Needham Inks Ltd is pleased to announce the purchase of the Sauven Marking ink business. As of Monday 28 September 2015, Needham Inks Ltd will be responsible for supplying the following Sauven ink products:
- 6000 Oil Ink Cartridges.
- 7000 Oil Ink Cartridges.
- 6000 Solvent Ink Cartridges.
- Codaprint Cartridges.
- 6000 Cleaner Cartridges & Spray Bottles.
- Codamark Cartridges.
This acquisition is a perfect strategic fit for Needham Inks Ltd with all manufacturing and filling activities transferring to our ink plant in Whitchurch, Shropshire, UK.
We wish to reassure all Sauven customers of the guaranteed continued supply of Sauven inks. Please rest assured that:
- Prices will remain the same.
- All inks are 100% identical.
- Service levels will be maintained / improved.
- Product codes will remain the same.
Service and repair of Sauven printers
In addition to supplying Sauven inks, we are also able to offer continued service and repair to your Sauven printers via our sister company Needham Coding Ltd. Maintaining and prolonging the working life of Sauven printers in the field is of paramount importance to us.
Please find additional information by clicking on the links below:
- If you’re an existing Sauven customer please click here to see full details of the acquisition, including how to place orders.